Question:
Where should I take a person in Manhattan who can't walk far?
2006-01-30 18:09:32 UTC
Where should I take a person in Manhattan who can't walk far?
Five answers:
Deal or No Deal?
2006-01-30 18:10:29 UTC
depends on where u are i would prefer The Wax Museum lots of fun
hipechik
2006-01-31 19:25:22 UTC
1. Museum. You have your choices of:

Metropolitan Museum of Art

MoMa

American Museum of Natural History

2. Rockefeller Center. It's an area where there are many tourist attractions in one spot, so your friend won't have very far to walk to see many of them. St. Patrick's, the skating rink, the NBC building, and Radio City Music Hall are all within a 4 block radius. The Rockefeller Building also has a new observation deck where you can see Manhattan.
Katsche
2006-01-31 13:43:00 UTC
Jekyll&Hyde restaurant,close to Central Parc

It's fun,already when you enter and specially inside.check the webpage out

and the Museum of Modern Art,they have wheelchairs to rent there
kobacker59
2006-01-31 13:31:48 UTC
The United Nations Building. You can walk and tour, but there are plenty of opportunities to sit, have coffee etc. in between.
mflour2003
2006-01-31 02:13:24 UTC
out to dinner.