Question:
Who shud I be looking at for cheapest/quickest flights from New York (USA) to Vancouver (Canada)? Websites?
jonzi
2006-02-21 03:09:04 UTC
Who shud I be looking at for cheapest/quickest flights from New York (USA) to Vancouver (Canada)? Websites?
Two answers:
2006-03-09 16:41:06 UTC
airtran is cheap but i dont know if they go to vancouver. airtran.com
rosweed
2006-02-21 18:51:06 UTC
I don't know about cheapest, but the only non-stop that I know of is on Cathay Pacific. They stop in Vancouver on their way to Hong Kong. The service is impeccable.

rosweed www.rosweed.com