Question:
how much would a visitor to London and New York need per day (I plan to spend 7 days apiece in LON & NY?
wiseman
2006-02-08 23:15:01 UTC
I am planning a trip to London and New York in March. I need to take GBPounds and USDollars along. I ll like a good idea of the min I will need to have per day for the vacation (assuming cheapest hotels and cheapest transportation, etc...)
Three answers:
dodlett
2006-02-08 23:30:26 UTC
For London:

Hotel - £50.00 a night for a semi decent bed

travel - £5-6 for a day travel card (covers buses, trains & tubes)

about £100.00 each day for spending money and everything else
rbsb1999
2006-03-01 15:15:03 UTC
Travel:7-Day Unlimited Ride MetroCard

Cost: $24, reduced fare $12

Good for unlimited subway and local bus rides until midnight, 7 days from day of first use.

Food,Souvenirs,Entertainment,Crap: Chinatown is cheap for both. Pick up some free newspapers on street corners to find other stuff.

Hotels:There are some hostels in the city, go to hostelworld.com
2016-12-12 18:28:55 UTC
i do not understand what a "solo" debit card is yet a debit or mastercard is your acceptable wager. They cost you the on a daily basis replace fee without replace value (debit) or a small value (cc 2% on transactions). visitors checks are a situation in small shops in NYC, not basic to funds. after I shuttle I in simple terms get funds on a daily basis as i favor it from the ATMs @ $a million.50-$2.00 in accordance to transaction. in simple terms make sure you've funds on your debit card and use that. you'll discover issues are a good deal the following by using replace fee. in case you want to bypass to Broadway shows you'll favor further funds yet to do the "popular" vacationer such issues because the ferry journey, Empire State progression, circumstances sq., you could get through with $600 ok, consisting of transportation, ingesting at smaller eating places and procuring. have interesting on your vacation.