Question:
Where are internet cafes in New York city?
thequestionmaker
2008-02-10 16:46:47 UTC
I was wondering if anyone knew of some internet cafes in NYC? I was wondering what sort of prices I could expect (are there any cheaper ones- is it a cost per hour?). Note it'll have to be an internet cafe with computers (I won't have my laptop with me)
Eight answers:
FamousNYLover
2008-02-10 18:27:53 UTC
My favorite internet cafe will be ING Direct Cafe which has three computers and 30-minutes of FREE and only use once. However, you cannot use floppy disks.

It is located on East 49th St near east side of Madison Av.

You don't have to buy anything to use it.
Gen
2015-08-19 05:23:41 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

demarc
2016-11-07 07:07:00 UTC
Computer Cafe Nyc
utahsoap
2008-02-10 17:12:02 UTC
Internet Café New York

17 John St. (Btwn. Broadway & Nassau St.),

New York, NY, 10038, USA

www.InternetCafeNYC.com

Cyber Cafe

250 West 49th Street (between Broadway + 8th Ave)

New York, NY 10019 USA

www.cyber-cafe.com

Bryant Park

Sixth Ave., between 40th and 42nd St.,

212-768-4242

www.bryantpark.org/html/wirelesspark.htm

Easy Internet Cafe

234 W. 42nd St. Next to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum www.easyeverything.com

NY Computer Cafe

274 E. 57th St.,

Between Second and Third Ave.

212-872-1704

Internet Café

82 East 3rd Street

212 614 0747

Here is an example of pricing:

Computer Usage

Basic Computer Rate $6.40 per half hour minimum (if you do not use your half hour, we'll give you a coupon for the remaining time) $3.20 per 15 min thereafter.

Prepay 1 Hour $11.52 (10% OFF)

Prepay 2 Hour $20.48 (20% OFF)

Prepay 3 Hour $26.88 (30% OFF)

Prepay 4 Hour $30.72 (40% OFF)

Prepay 6 Hour $38.40 (50% OFF)

Membership 10 Hours $49.99 (60% OFF) More details on Member Privileges

Printing and Scanning

B&W Prints $.50 per page

Color Prints $1.00 per page

Scans $3.00 per scan

Fax

Local fax $1.00 per page

Faxes received $1.00 per page

US & Canada $3.95 first page

$1.00 ea. additional page

International $7.95 first page

$1.00 ea. additional page

Good luck and have fun!
Terry D
2008-02-10 16:51:56 UTC
Here's the Internet Cafe

http://www.bigmagic.com/
?
2016-07-30 19:34:47 UTC
It's definitely possible, that's for sure
2016-04-03 12:04:50 UTC
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awdHW

the kinkos/fedex places are mostly open 24 hours
keri
2016-08-27 06:16:14 UTC
very good question