Question:
What are the per diem rates for meals and incidentals for someone who will be staying in Westport?
nrzsande
2006-02-21 22:20:01 UTC
What are the per diem rates for meals and incidentals for someone who will be staying in Westport?
Two answers:
65SportFury
2006-03-17 18:29:53 UTC
I assume you are talking about the federal/military per diem? I also assume that you mean Westport, CT? Westport is probably NOT a "High Cost Area" although it should be. There are only two hotels in town, The Inn at National Hall which is probably well north of $300.00 a night and the WestPort Inn which seems it is always being remodeled. Fairfield County is a VERY pricey area.
Av8trxx
2006-02-21 23:04:05 UTC
The domestic per diem rates can be found here -

http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/contentView.do?programId=9704&channelId=-15943&ooid=16365&contentId=17943&pageTypeId=8203&contentType=GSA_BASIC&programPage=%2Fep%2Fprogram%2FgsaBasic.jsp&P=MTT

Under NY,there isn't a "Westport" (just a West Point"). If the city you want is not listed, the location is a standard CONUS destination with a rate of $60.00 for lodging and $39.00 for meals and incidental expenses (M&IE).